As long as I can remember, I have been a collector. When I was nine, I started collecting sea shells. At age 10, it was stamps and coins. At 15 I discovered beer and began a beer bottle collection that numbered over 100 bottles! Yes, I took it to college with me. It set the tone for my higher learning experience.
I still have the collector-bug. Now I collect business cards and calories. I once met a German girl when I was in college who learned of my collection obsession. She asked if I was German. To which I replied, “Yes, I’m Heinz 57”. That’s a reference to not only my German lineage but all the other European stock. She said that most collectors are German. Maybe there’s some truth to that.
Now I share my passion with you and proudly offer a collectible line of Colorado Fourteener stickers. These designs pair with our t-shirts and are very cool (yes, I’m biased). What should one do with these collectibles? Here are 20 great places to put your collectible stickers.
- Beer fridge
- Car/Truck/Jeep bumper
- Fish’n Boat
- Mountain bike
- Climbing wall
- Moped (I had to class this one separate from motorcycles, brah)
- Nalgene bottle
- Surf board/paddle board
- Camp lantern
- Spare tire cover or hard cover roof storage units
- Lunch box (metal ones work best)
- Laptop computer (top of Macbook looks sweet!)
- Atlas (those really big red ones…does anyone still use paper maps?)
- Back of your door (my wife won’t let me use our bedroom door so I found one in the garage)
- Trapper Keeper
- Ice axe handle
- Bulletin board (can you say collage?)
- Sleeping pads (can double as plug if your air mattress leaks)